Most coaches have a script or a program. They can help you improve and tweak your life or your business – a little. I don’t. I change lives. I don’t have a set curriculum. You are my material. My program is in your speaking.
You speak. I listen. Then I speak and you listen. Your life ignites.
I work with most clients from 6 months to 1 year.
All coaching is done face to face nearby my home town of Jesenice (Slovenia) or via Skype, if you live out of the country. Coaching is one on one. I only work with those whose word is more powerful than any contract or document.
All compensation is paid prior to the first coaching session and is non-refundable. If you choose to quit for any reason, all compensation will go directly to a charity of my choice.
My coaching is here to serve, not to please you. I show up fully and expect you to do the same.
I love the experience of being with another person in the space of created trust, commitment and vision and am constantly in awe of what comes up when people really sit down together, speak, and listen from a safe space. Nothing beats creation. I absolutely love what I do and I love whom I do it with.
Your investment is anything between €3,000 and €30,000 depending on the length of the programme and how many hours we spend together. If you’re not in a position, or not willing to invest this much in your personal development (the depth of coaching I offer is simply not for everyone), please consider many other coaches out there with lower fees and standards. I wouldn’t want to waste your time (or mine).
The initial consultation is free. During this meeting (which takes up to two hours) I assess your situation and explain how I work. People sometimes tell me about profound shifts taking place just as a result of this initial meeting. It could be a conversation unlike anything you’ve experienced in years. You might be shaken up with a new perspective on life from the get-go.
Please note that by agreeing to meet me, you’re agreeing to being coached right there and then. I am very empathetic and caring, but do not hold back. Ever. I do and say what I feel is in your best interest at the moment, since my focus is on providing you with the best coaching experience in that moment. So, when you show up, I’ll just assume you are ready for it.
I work Mondays to Saturdays, from 10am till late – we’ll make a schedule a week or two ahead, so you can plan accordingly.
During the coaching session I lead the way for you to create anew. However, YOU take 100% responsibility for how you show up. And, of course, I take 100% responsibility for how I show up. You bring in the problems, issues, unclarities, wants and desires, I bring in the clarity and presence you need. Consequently, your life changes.
If you need medication, get a good psychiatrist. If you need therapy, get a good psychotherapist. If you want to be in a created space that will allow you to see clearly and be clear, work with me.
If you are interested in working together, send me a short e-mail with your phone number/Skype name at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you might also want to know about me:
- I’m a single mother and loving it
- I’m still in touch with most of my exes
- I live in Slovenia and love the mountains and nature around here
- I speak several languages
- Despite having supported myself as a freelance translator for a decade, I have worked across many industries and in several countries
- I lived abroad (in different countries) several times, both alone and with my daughter
- I’ve been passionate about everything that has to do with the human psyche, relationships, spirit, coaching, nutrition and movement ever since I can remember
- I am the most gentle, reliable, but also pain-in-the ass persistent and straightforward person you’ll ever have met
- I stopped eating meat when I was 17, but will occassionally eat fish and seafood. What you eat is none of my business (unless I’m coaching you on health, nutrition and weight loss in which case sugar&fat combinations or similar are out of the question), and I honestly don’t mind the smell of grilled/cooked meat.
- I was a somewhat shy kid who grew up without a father and have hence internalized the male part of me from very early on.
But what you REALLY, REALLY must know about me is that:
I’m worth more than a billion books combined.
What I’ll bring out in you will be invaluable to you, and yours to keep. Forever.
If you’d like to experience that for yourself, reach out to me at email@example.com.